Non-Matriculated student registration (not in a degree or certificate program)
- Non-Matriculated students can schedule classes online in Banner Web for:
- Summer 2023 starting at 2 pm on Monday, March 20
- Fall 2023 on Monday, April 10
Detailed non-mat registration information is located on the Non-Matriculated Student Registration webpage.
Student Profile: Remember to use the Student Profile in Banner Web to find detailed information about your:
- Academic record, including your advisor’s name and contact information
- Holds that may prevent registration
- Registration Eligibility date (i.e. first day you can register for classes) found under Registration Notices in top right of the page.
The Profile can be found on the Registration tab in Banner Web. You can also find your registration eligibility date and advisor contact information at the top of your degree evaluation in Degree Works.