Did you know you are able to print your own enrollment verification certificates, view enrollment history, and check loan deferments through Banner Web?
· Log into Banner Web
· Click on the Student Records tab
· Choose Enrollment Verification – National Student Clearinghouse
This information is available 24/7 and is free, easy to use, and secure. The Enrollment Center provides this service to students through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Need to Order an Official Transcript? Place your order online through Banner Web:
• Click on the Student Records tab
• Click on Academic Transcript – Order Official OR
• Go to the Registration & Records webpage and click on the Order Official Transcripts button.
There is a $10 fee for each official transcript ordered. Please note: unofficial transcripts are free of charge and may be obtained by logging into Banner Web; click on the Student Records; choose Academic Transcripts – View Unofficial.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (716) 614-6250, or stop by the Enrollment Center (A-105) for assistance.
Take a look at courses being offered in Winter & Spring 2023 by viewing Course Offerings on Banner Web.
· Current students can schedule Winter and/or Spring 2023 classes beginning Monday, October 17.
· Determine the first day YOU can register for classes in Banner Web by checking your registration eligibility date at the top of your degree evaluation in Degree Works and be sure to schedule an appointment to meet with your Academic Advisor to create your plan for next semester. You must meet with your Academic Advisor to obtain your RAP number. Visit our Current Student Registration webpage for more information.
Non-Matriculated students (not in a degree or certificate program)
· Non-Matriculated students can schedule classes online in Banner Web for Winter 2023 starting October 17 and for Spring 2023 starting November 7. Detailed non-mat registration information is located on the Non-Matriculated Student Registration webpage.
Flexible Instructional Methods
· There are a variety of flexible instructional methods offered in addition to traditional face-to-face options. Click here to learn more about instructional methods.
Remember to use the Student Profile in Banner Web to find detailed information about your:
· Academic record, including your advisor’s name and contact information
· Holds that may prevent registration
· Registration Eligibility date (i.e. first day you can register for classes) found under Registration Notices in top right of the page.
The Profile can be found on the Registration tab in Banner Web. You can also find your registration eligibility date and advisor contact information at the top of your degree evaluation in Degree Works.
Questions? Check out our FAQ’s. Take advantage of this opportunity to create the best schedule for yourself!