Take a look at what courses are being offered in Summer & Fall 2022 by viewing Course Offerings on Banner Web.
- Current students can schedule classes for Summer and/or Fall 2022 starting Monday, March 21st.
- Determine the first day YOU can register for classes in Banner Web by checking your registration eligibility date at the top of your degree evaluation in Degree Works and be sure to schedule an appointment to meet with your Academic Advisor to create your plan for next semester. You must meet with your Academic Advisor to obtain your RAP number. Visit our Current Student Registration webpage for more information.
Non-Matriculated students (not in a degree or certificate program)
- Non-Matriculated students can schedule summer classes online in Banner Web starting Monday, March 21stand fall classes starting on Monday, April 11th. Detailed non-mat registration information is located on the Non-Matriculated Student Registration webpage.
Flexible Instructional Methods
- There are a variety of flexible instructional methods offered in addition to traditional face-to-face options. Click here to learn more about instructional methods.
Remember to use the Student Profile in Banner Web to find detailed information about your:
- Academic record, including your advisor’s name and contact information
- Holds that may prevent registration
- Registration Eligibility date (i.e. first day you can register for classes) found under Registration Notices in top right of the page.
The Profile can be found on the Registration tab in Banner Web. You can also find your registration eligibility date and advisor contact information at the top of your degree evaluation in Degree Works.
Take advantage of this opportunity to create the best schedule for yourself!
Questions? Check out our FAQ’s, email email@example.com, call (716) 614-6250, or stop by the Enrollment Center (A-105) for assistance.