Please submit a graduation application. The deadline to file for Fall graduation is December 9.
If you plan to earn more than one degree and/or certificate in the Fall semester, please submit a graduation application for both.
- Apply through Banner Web:
- Click on “Student Records”.
- Click on “Apply for Graduation”.
- Select the major for which you are applying. If you do not see your major listed, please contact the Enrollment Center at 716-614-6250.
- Indicate how you would like your name to appear on your diploma.
- Verify the information you entered is correct and click “Submit Request”.
- You can view your submitted application under the Student Records tab of Banner Web at any time.
When are Final Grades Posted and How Do I Get Them?
- Final grades will be available after 4 pm on Monday, December 19. Grades are not mailed. To obtain your final grades, you must log into Banner Web, click Student Records, click Final Grades, and click Submit.
When Will my Transcript with Final Grades be Sent?
- If you submitted an online request for an official transcript that includes Fall final grades, the transcript will be sent after final grades have posted on December 19.