Non-Matriculated Student Registration (not in a degree or certificate program) –
• Non-Matriculated students can schedule classes online in Banner Web for:
o Winter 2024 starting at 2 pm on Monday, October 16
o Spring 2024 on Monday, November 6
Detailed non-mat registration information is located on the Non-Matriculated Student Registration webpage.
Current Student Registration: Detailed information on current student registration, including online registration dates/times breakdown by credit hours can be found on the Current Student Registration webpage.
• Student Profile: Remember to use the Student Profile in Banner Web to find detailed information about your Academic record, including your advisor’s name and contact information
• Holds that may prevent registration
• Registration Eligibility date (i.e. first day you can register for classes) found under Registration Notices at the top right of the page.
• Winter/Spring 2024 course offerings can be found at: https://niagaracc.suny.edu/course-offerings.html
The Profile can be found on the Registration tab in Banner Web. You can also find your registration eligibility date and advisor contact information at the top of your degree evaluation in Degree Works.